CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROFESSIONALS
SAITEC Solutions is a well known rapidly growing software solutions company committedto become one of the premier providers of software solutions to Money service and Retail Businesses. SAITEC Solutions is headquartered in Lanham, Maryland.
Why should you work for SAITEC Solutions?
SAITEC Solutions is a company that offers continuous learning and ongoing training to their professionals to make there stand in the industry. SAITEC believes in rewarding its employees and therefore offers competitive rewards, and/or by project, and offers an empowering work environment that allows its employees to demonstrate performance leadership and excellence.
Recruiting strategy of SAITEC Solutions: Find the best talent with bright and versatile characteristics to make our organization robust and invincible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Position: SALES EXECUTIVES
SAITEC Solutions is actively seeking talented sales executives with minimum 3-5 years of extensive field experience and/or similar or relevant experience.
- Should have excellent verbal communication skill
- Should have excellent written communication skill
- Effective organizational skill
- Ability to implement strategies by using adaptive tactics
- Ability to drive and inspire
- Self motivated and confident
- Ability to think outside the box and be creative
- Able to understand technical operations and able to demonstrate software
- Excellent knowledge of their companies’ present and past product line
- Most Important: Ability to withstand criticism and irritated people
2. Position: APPLICATION DEVELOPERS
SAITEC Solutions is actively seeking talented Application developers with minimum 5-7 years of CMMI process orientated development experience and/or relevant experience.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Analyze NT client/server and micro-computer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- On site demonstration
- Client site training, online training or telephonic training
- Other duties as assigned.